Autodistricting, theme publishing improvements, opt-out language for texts
Shared by Flore
• January 20, 2023
This update was published on May 2, 2022
- Auto-districting is now available in Columbia and Panama!
- We fixed a bug with the survey response API endpoint, it was not working in french language
- The Publish button on the page preview now only publishes the template for the current page instead of the entire theme. This also fixes a bug that allowed nations to accidentally publish a theme they did not have access to.
- Text blasts now enforce opt-out language, this keeps us in line with Twilio's guidelines
- We made performance improvements to the batch list update tag feature
- Added a flag to ticket orders to allow RSVPs to be hidden or shown